Friday, April 24, 2009

Back-blogging!

Not that I love to back blog. Just that I was too tired to upload the pictures from my camera for the past few days. =)


21st Apr 2009 (Tue)

Momo and I went to catch the CATS. It is indeed the greatest musical of all time! The best we have watched so far!

The dances: Mesmerising! The songs: Fascinating! The costumes: Amazing! The stage: Magical!

The entire production was well directed and brillantly produced. No wonder it is the longest running musical in Broadway history!

No doubt who my favourite characters are... Rum Tum Tugger (the JE cat - named by momo) and Mr Mistoffelees. Rum Tum Tugger is truly a JE cat, he really knows how to flaunt his 'assets' and he has this really cute mane which flaps when he dances. Mr Mistoffelees is the best dancer in the entire production, he can leap really high and could do the twenty-four fouettés en tournant! Like spin and spin and spin and spin non-stop! XD




No comments:

Post a Comment