Friday, April 24, 2009

FANVID DESCRIPTION: (taken from katrinasacay)
tegoshi and masuda had been together for long, ever since their junior days. they loved each other not just as friends or members, but as lovers. but as time passed by, tegoshi met more and more people. he and massu started to have some gap. and massu actually is hurt with tegoshi flirting with koyama.so he decided to break up with him...will they be together again in the end?





A well-made fanvid which is so moving, I almost cried! *sobs* Tegomass will be together!!

The song was well chosen and the video flashes were well picked! *thumbs up* It really looked like Tegoshi and Massu broke up or something. Not like they were even together (romantically) in the first place. (though most of us hope they are >.<) (I have to admit fangirls’ mind function in a weird manner)

Awww… I miss Tegomass! I heard that they are going to perform in Sweden in June.
Awww… are they going to release another single soon? What about an album?
Awww… why am I not surprised that they are my favorite OTP? XD


P.S.: CONGRATS TO MOMO! For passing her TP! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment