Thursday, June 04, 2009

Life has been hectic. Tiredness has reached its saturation point, till a point where I can’t even differentiate between physical and mental exhaustion.

Many times, I find myself falling asleep at the most unpredictable periods ever. For example, falling asleep in an important meeting with guest from other companies. What about falling asleep while playing computer games and fangirling?

Just yesterday, I slept through the MRT journey to work. Missed my stop at Raffles Place, ended up at Marina Bay and had to take the MRT back to Raffles Place. Best part is… I was standing throughout the entire journey, sleeping.

There is just too much for me to handle. Stress at work, stress outside work. My entire schedule and workflow is messed up. With Celine on leave, Kimura-san’s departure, the sudden change in organization structure, and many other miscellaneous stuff, my work load has increased doubly, if not even more. Not forgetting the major office renovation.

And there are still those personal affairs to vex on. Like the cancellation of my Japan trip, I still feel really guilty for flying momo’s kite. I had to cancel the trip because my parents were strongly against the idea of me flying to a H1N1 affected region. The most worrying issue is probably school. I’ve not told many about the application outcome. Yep, another 2 more rejections. Tell me if I should get accustom to such news. Anyway I have appealed for both, hoping for a positive outcome this time round. Shall only worry about whether to apply for full time/part time private university if the outcome isn’t good.

Overloaded and worn out. I seriously need a break.

Ending off with Tegoshi – he who never fails to brighten my day. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment