Thursday, July 16, 2009

Many times I feel like strangling my teammates at work. They are all selfish individualist. Okie.. I shall not complain about my small work area since the new tables are expected to arrive next week. (I will really complain hard if I still remain at my current seat after a week!) But phone calls… it’s supposed to be everyone’s responsibility to answer the main line, not mine solely.

Imagine having to run to pick up the main line because no one wants to pick up, and almost having to trip over my own pedestal on the way. Absolutely fun! *sensed the sarcasm?* Anyone who knows me, will know how easy it is to make me doze off in the midst of almost anything. You don’t even need to know me very well to notice this. And you know what perks me up? Music and fangirl-ing – exactly the things I’m deprived of during work. What irritates me is that the others are able to blast their mp3 during work when I can’t. YAY! *rolls eyes*

I may be really free at work sometimes (well.. most of the time). You think I enjoyed it? No… you are so wrong. How I wish my colleagues at work are like the people at Skateline. Suddenly I miss working at Skateline even though I’m there almost every weekend. =X

On the side note, today is supposed to be a happy day! Well… I guess it is if I eradicate work related stuff totally. =)
1) Momo is finally back from Japan! Woohoo~! =DD
2) Today is Thursday!
3) I’m skating tonight! – so going to master wiper
4) Tegomass no uta was released yesterday and that I have already downloaded the album on mon XD



my current desktop wallpaper


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment