Sunday, July 19, 2009

Woohoo~! I took photos with Albert's new students - Felicia Chin and Tay Ping Hui. =) Both of them are learning how to skate for a new show and both if them are so nice and friendly!

Tay Ping Hui is damn cool! And he asked if I wanted a solo shot with him!!! Almost fainted from over-happiness! XDD Too bad he only came on friday. =X

Felicia Chin was down on Friday and Saturday. She is super duper pretty and friendly and sweet! Took many many photos with her! High dao~~!!!


Felicia, Bernice and Ping Hui
I heart this photo lah! <3

Ping Hui and ME!
OMG! Did I mention that he asked if I wanted a solo shot with him?!! *flails*

Dabian and Ping Hui
Dabian looks so short standing beside him!! XDDD

Felicia with S.H.E

Photos are uploaded on David's Flickr and Facebook. Special thanks to David for photoshop-ing away all my pimples and scars. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment