Friday, September 25, 2009

Bah! Hadn't surf the internet for days! All thanks to the new firewall in the office. That shows how reliant I am on the office internet. The amount of time I have at home only allows around 30mins of computer time. That includes updating my zoo on facebook, checking the email and on/off -ing my laptop. (my laptop is so laggy, I think its dying soon!!!! T_T) Usually, I 'concuss' on the sofa even before on-ing the laptop. XD

Gaining lots of weight and getting more and more pimple-ly. Oh well.. what can I do? =/

So glad to be back into clubbox-ing. Currently clubbox-ing karei naru spy. XP

Loves momo for sharing the crack for Any Video Converter. =) Now I can convert clips into itouch version at a faster rate! Woohoo! I just converted Massu's part of Shounen Club Premium last evening and it took only ~15mins! Woah!

While watching Massu's SCP on the way to work this morning, I realised how long I have not updated myself on their news. Seriously failed as a fan. (T_T) All I know is that my dear tegoshi is doing Dreamboys now and that tegomass just ended their first con.

Bah! This is a pretty random and meaningless update. Nevertheless, its an effort to make this blog not so dead. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment