Thursday, September 03, 2009

I really enjoy reading Yanwen’s blog. Yanwen is a young mummy whose blog I accidentally stumbled into while blog-hopping in office one day. Since the day I blog-hopped to the site, I’ve became her regular reader – or rather daily reader. (sounds like some kind of stalker huh. >_< don’t worry I’m not that pervertic.)

I think subconsciously I envy her life therefore I keep going back for more updates. I would say she has the perfect family every girl wishes for. A doting husband and the most adorable daughter. Exactly the thing a typical girl would want in life – a blissful marriage and a happy loving family.

Her husband is also a senior technician in the air force, just like dabian. But he was chosen for job training in Texas for 2 years. Therefore they married and went to Texas. She got pregnant there in Texas and gave birth there in Texas. And she is having a wonderful life taking care of the cutest daughter ever and her husband.

I was telling dabian earlier how I desire a life like that – the home maker way of life. All I have to do each day is to clean the place, look after the kid, cook and wait diligently for my husband to return home. In my picture perfect imaginary world, my husband will shout ‘tada ima’ when he returns, which I would reply with ‘okaeri’. In the evening, we would sit in front of the TV and laugh through comedies or listen to him grumble about work. During the weekends, we would bring our kids out for picnic or a simple stroll in the park.

However, I know a simple dream like this is tough to fulfill in the modern world. Single income can no longer support the entire family. How I wish dabian has a chance to go for overseas training too… like the long term kind. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment