Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend business has never been so good for a long time. Today's crowd was too scary for the 3 of us. Imagine having to speak (almost) non-stop from 2.30pm till 7pm. Zheng Yang and I hardly had the time to rest before another wave of crowd (of course, mini-er than the afternoon one) hit us at around 7+pm. DJ had to help us attend to enquries too. It feels good to see the people coming back. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28th Nov 2009 (Sat)

Cindy's birthday celebration at her place. SM, Weijie, Joc and I went over to help out earlier. Actually, we didn't really helped much. (>_<) Played Jenga while waiting for Cindy's guests to arrive. When her guest arrived, SM and I became her photographer-for-the-day. Of course, SM is the more professional one, I only managed to blind people with my blinding flashlight. XDD

I'm glad Cindy had fun during her party. We truly enjoyed ourselves too. It was a great opportunity for us to catch up with each other. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27th Nov 2009 (Fri)

Hari Raya Haji. As usual, the skateline peeps gather for a karaoke session at TopOne. I'm not sure why but I wasn't really in the mood for singing that day. Probably PMS. *shrugs*

Anyway, the karaoke session was a cover-up for weijie's birthday celebration. We suprised him with a cake when he arrived. I'm glad he liked it. =) After the karaoke session, dabian and I went for dessert with DJ and angelic at Ah Chew. =9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo has flew for Japan. I hope she is enjoying herself there. =) Remember to update us when you return yo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too too too tired to blog. Concussing any moment now..... *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment