Monday, November 30, 2009

I’m dead exhausted. Slept throughout the journey to work, standing. That’s a feat I haven’t been able to accomplish for the past few months (I usually read / play games).

Time now: 10:40am. And I’m already feeling half dead. The bottle of chicken essence and ginseng pills I took before starting work isn’t showing its effect. Probably overwhelmed by the weariness.

I’ve never had very dramatic PMS before, until lately. I’m not referring to stomach cramps (simply blessed for not experiencing it before) and sudden mood change (sudden mood change is a typical nature of a female even when we are not PMS-ing, IMO). I’m referring to sudden pimple outbreak and fatigue (probably the best explanation to my tiredness).

By sudden pimple outbreak, I meant pimple popping out during a 10~15mins afternoon nap. The pimple didn’t exist before my nap but it was already swelling red when I woke up from my short nap. And it isn’t exactly small, it’s quite big okie! Siao-ness!

Drafting this entry during work. There isn’t much to do since so many people are on leave. My thoughts drifted to the worrying weather condition in China when I read Tricia’s email. Then I thought of Mo, Tricia and her family. All of them are in Japan now where the weather condition is equally bad. Rather worried if mo brought enough clothing because she told me she is only bringing her trench coat and long sleeves. (>_<)

Ahh… I can’t wait for mo to return. She is helping me to get the new egg and NEWS Diamond. NEWS Diamond… Tegoshi is high school girl outfit! That’s definitely something to look out for. I heard that there are lots of tegopi rabu rabu scenes too. *grins* Oh… and the new egg. It’s going to be so different from the previous ones! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment