Tuesday, April 20, 2010

feel the love

Was shocked to find this EMS waiting for me when I got home. Total shockness! Because CD Japan only emailed me on the delivery this evening.

This neatly wrapped up parcel was delivered within a couple of hours upon receiving the email notification from CDJapan. 果然是飞来的! My first overseas online purchase. An expensive yet sastisfying purchase. After all, I'm receiving the CD 2 days before the actual release date in Japan.


There... tegomass willing me to rip that bubble wrap off them. They are shouting 'get me out of the bubble wrap, my queen!'. lols...*self high-ness*

Tegomass no ai! *loves* I'm so going to rip the DVD and sync it into my itouchie. Tego and massu are just toooooo adorable and yummilicious. =X

Tegomass really love me too much. Sending in the album 2 days before the actual release... blissed!! Loves loves loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment