Thursday, April 15, 2010

kuwabara's farewell

I guess this is the most complete division photo with Kuwabara-san. Its a pity that half of the division did not stay for the farewell dinner.


Its quite sad that Kuwabara-san is leaving for his new assignment in Japan. He is one of the better bosses. He is serious at work, humorous at times, entertaining during events and understanding and patient all the time. I'm really grateful to have him as my boss for the past 1.5 year and thankful for all the encouragements he gave me when I felt useless at work.

The farewell dinner was held at YUE lounge. Lots of last minute preparation because both Celine and I were busy with other work. Surprisingly, the whole event turned out well and I'm glad most people enjoyed. I was quite afraid that people would not like the venue because its so hard to get in and the place is pretty small. But thankfully, Big boss, Kuwabara-san and Tricia liked it. Tricia mentioned that the venue has a good ambience for the event and that it is cosy enough. =) That's more than what I expected.

I was pretty teary at the end of the event when Kuwabara-san came to thank me. Its like he doesn't want to leave for Japan so soon. Anyway, the tears were partly for other reasons as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment