Sunday, July 04, 2010

Keisuke + Karaoke

I was serious when I meant that I'm a noob when it comes to taking bus. I didn't know SBS has this (points downwards) notice in their buses now.

I like the 'No assault on bus captain' one! Hahahs!

Not working at Skateline again. Because of our belated date to Keisuke.

Headed to Parco Millenia for Keisuke. Mo and I just had to try their ramen because of the good reviews. We've been looking forward to it.

The pretty shop exterior reminds me of 黒執事. Well... maybe just the fonts.

The ramen was fabulous! Handmade ramen in rich ebi miso base. =9
Its impossible for us to compare this to any other ramen. Because the taste is so unique, its unlike any ramen we've tried before.
And its served in cute odd shaped bowl. Cute!
Simply love the ramen! Worth the tough journey travelling there. =)

The ramen doesn't look fascinating on my camera. That's because of my horrible photography skills. The presentation of the ramen was in fact quite pretty. The taste was awesome! =9

Quick visit to our 2nd home to collect our magazines after the good meal.

Travelled down to Cash Studio for Karaoke!
Seriously rusty... I can't even remember the last time I sang Japanese songs.

The song manual was updated till May 2010. Woohoo!!

Spot what I was trying to find?! XPP

Despite the partial nose block, I actually did pretty well singing 砂時計. First time scoring a 90 on this system. Yeah!!

That's mo when she did her favourite 涙そうそう.


And there you go... a score of 91 points for a well sang 涙そうそう. =D



I love non-working days. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment