Saturday, July 03, 2010

Office cleaning + Date with Dabian

Not the usual weekend.

Woke up early for work... not at Skateline but in the office. Was there to 'supervise' the office cleaning.

The sulphur-like powder is the cleaning agent. And it smells of pine!

There wasn't much for me to do as most areas were blocked off. Did my Japanese homework and played with my camera. =)

My ultra-messy work desk.
Don't you think my wallpaper is cute?!

Dabian came to accompany me while his car was under servicing.



After the long, tedious and super boring office cleaning, both of us MRT-ed and bus-ed to collect his car.
Seriously, both of us are noobs when it comes to taking the bus.


All the walking to collect his car. But its all worth it. The mechanic gave him a good price for full servicing. =)


After collecting the car, we went to catch Knight and Day at AMKHub.
It was a pretty good show. Super hilarious! Alot better than Killers.
PLUS... Tom Cruise is soooo HOT! He has a unbelievable nice abs for his age. *drools*



Totally in love with Spicy Drumlets. =9


A truly relaxing Saturday. Time well spent with Dabian. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment