Saturday, June 16, 2012

Antionette Act 2

All good things happening after the exams =)

Met up with close friends from poly and all of us were late. Lol..
Brunch at Antionette - Palais Renaissance
Got to love this place! No queue and lovely deco!

Even though I brought my camera out, I wasn't in a camera kinda mood so there's only food photo to share.
Even so, most of the photos ain't taken by myself. Lol.. *lazy*

wj had the breakfast set
I love the poached eggs!!

sm's seafood marinara.
This is for those who loves tomato garlic based. Distinct taste of tomato.

cindy's tuna spaghetti?
Lol.. totally made out the dish name.

my fat pancake is fat and very yummy! (and very filling!) =9

Went to karaoke after brunch!
I'm never sick of karaoke! Lol...
But the rest were more interested in wj's story..
Shall leave that for another time.. (when I get more info.. HAHAHA)

Another abrupt end. =/
I'm sleepy..