Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Belated celebration

Belated birthday celebration with my poly mates.
I was tired and grumpy when I met them but they cheered me up easily.
Glad to have such friends! =)

Anyway, this batch of people were so sneaky (yet sweet).
Thinking that none will be at the meeting point early, I accompanied dabian for dinner before heading over to meet them.
没想到 they met up earlier to get my present and wait at the restaurant before our meeting time.
So when I reached, they were already there.

We had dinner at Wild Honey.
It was my first time trying out the restaurant.
Personally felt that the food tasted much better than Antionette's.


Cindy's egg benny thingie


sm and I had their breakfast set
Portion was too huge for us.... I donated 1 toast to wj whose order was too little to fill his tummy.
I absolutely love their potatoes~~


wj's crab omelette with thai salad
The portion was too little and the salad dressing was too spicy.
Self note to never order this dish since wj the guinea pig said its not good.


I think sm was laughing because cindy (or one of us) mentioned that her egg benny looks like neh-neh on the plate. HAHA.


wj and his signature smile


My 1st samantha and I!
Gosh.. I really look tired in this shot.


Its soooo pretty!!
I adore the heart wares on the corners!


Thank you for being such great friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment