Friday, December 19, 2003

Aloha! BAck from chalet yesterday. Was super tired yesterday so I had to post this message today. I must say the chalet was quite fun even though Joyce, Jo-Lynn, Elaine, Jia Ling, Wan Lin wasn't there. Was listenng to Kenneth talking crap when I arrive. LAter after our lunch, me and a few others went to the beach. We cycled, build sandcastle and play a bit of volleyball there. Then, I raced Kai Yang with the bicycle around Pasir Ris Park. Ya... he won. Went back to the chalet really muddy. Then we played a few rounds of daidee and watched vanessa and gang play PS2 before we headed down to set the fire. Actually more of, I watch the guys set the fire. Didn't join them for BBQ though. Went to meet him at tampines. We took a "nowhere bus" to Khatib. Grabbed a bite then headed back to the chalet. He really is a nice guy. Wouldn't talk too much about him now.

When I was back, me, Xin Hui, Joanne, Hao Hao, Kai Yang and Kai Yuan headed down to the beach again. We drank a few bottles of vodka there. I had at least 2 bottles myself. Xin Hui, Joanne and Kai Yuan were pretty drowsy after drinking a little. But we didn't head back to the chalet, I made them walk all the way to he other end of the park where there's the playground I had a crush on since I was 4. Haha... funny having a crush on the playground. Went really crazy at the playground, was running around like a kindergarden kid, they thought I was drunk but I wasn't. Then, we walked all the way back again. Had a great time talking to Hao Hao that night... he really is a nice person some time.

The next day, after we checked out, we went to cineleisure to watch LOTR. The first movie was boring, didn't watch the second, the third was absolutely fabulous. It was very cold in the cinema. Had to use my towel and the extra clothes to cover myself. (went there in shorts, stright from the chalet). Hmm... think of it now, it was really fun going for the chalet. Firstly, I went for the real first date after so long. Secondly, I drank vodka for the first time. Thirdly, I made the ex 2/1 people see the real me. The hype active me in the dark. Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment