Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Didn't' call last night but he did msg. Okay, that's enough for me. :) Bury myself with homework again today. This just sucks. I hate doing homework. Having a maths tuition later. Mr Ng said there will be another guy joining a maths with me. Hmm...wonder who it is. Hack... will find out later.

Slept quite late last night... haha... yea I was using the phone. Hmm... Elaine finally back today. So happy! Will be seeing my friends again tomorrow. Though, Fish and Jia Ling wouldn't be there at the chalet tomorrow, at least Elaine and Joyce are. Heard that we will be going to escape theme park and will be playing volleyball. Sound fun... but I am not very interested with the bunch of girls from my class going. You know who... those from my sec 2 class. Haiz... probably just ignore them for the two days. Haiz... don't know I should or should I not ask him out for lunch on Thursday since I can spend the whole day out that day. Kindda miss him. He is always the one asking me out for lunch and the one who say misses me. I was thinking probably I should take the initiative at times. Haiz... so indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment