Saturday, December 20, 2003

Hmm... consider me the happiest bird on Earth. Haha... he really is very sweet. ;) Was cooped at home the entire day. I thought we were going to Grandma's house today but at the last minute, mum said we not going. Jermyn's back last night. Actually thought I could have a rather fun day playing with Jermyn and my brothers today. Too bad... probably he too tired after a few hours of plane flight.

Spent my whole day with my dearest television, computer and my dear dear handphone. Msg a lot today... die ar... the phone bills come, sure kana scolding again. Hehe... but this bird here is very smart too. Used my dad's handphone to msg him last night. Wahaha. Hmm... finally I found someone so caring... :)

Dad's at malaysia now. Went there for his colleage's wedding dinner. Good for him. Imagine the food they eating there and imagine the dinner I'll be having tonight. Haiz... but as a consolation to me, I had lost like 2kg within 2 weeks. Haha... the camps and the walks I had during the chalet really was very "helpful". Hmm... probably I could reduce it a bit more until new year. That's when I will be eating like shit!!! Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment