Friday, December 26, 2003

Bloody hell! Really had a bad day today. Was so pissed off with my f**king computer. Got to reboot it so many times. Spent so many bloody hours trying to connect to the internet. What the f**k! Shit the computer. When I finally get connected, it went crazy and shut down all by itself... had to re-type this bloody entry too.

Okay... I am really having a bad day. He didn't msg me today except for just now when he reply he got training tomorrow so can't go for breakfast with me tomorrow. But he said he could that day... stupid! Instead of receiving his SMS, I've been receiving a lot of SMS from Dylan and Jia Ling. Dylan has been bugging me about the geography project. And Jia Ling about meeting for tomorrow girl guides.

My brothers had really been "very good" today. Knowing I am having a really bad day, they had been very irritating the entire day. And... I just receive another SMS from Jia Ling. She said she can't meet me for guides tomorrow too. Her mum fetching her to school. Okay... my day has never been so bad before. What the f**k. Did I get off the wrong side of the bed today or what. Okay... I think I better stop here if not more vulgarities with appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment