Thursday, December 25, 2003

Okay what can I say? Its Christmas today and I've been coop up at home for the entire day. Firstly, dad's at home so I can't go out with friends and I can't watch the TV programs I want to watch. Secondly, it has been raining for few hours, so the family can't go out. Conclusion? It has been a really boring Christmas this year. But thou shall not fret, bet there will be a Christmas feast waiting for me on Saturday. My aunt never forgets Christmas. Wonder what he did on this particular day... hmm...

Hmm... PPC msg me this morning asking how I was going to spend the day. Think he was bored that's why msg me. Well... hack. I don't give a damn anyway.

Received lots of greetings from friends. Arigato pals! Had to go for guides on Saturday. Probably going to have breakfast with him before going for guides. Though I've never say this out before but I really miss him. I know I only met him yesterday but haiz... don't know how to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment