Saturday, December 27, 2003

Don't know whats wrong with me yesterday. Okay... I must really admit that I am weird. Yesterday, I was in a really bad mood, today, I am in a really good mood. Went for guides today. It was so damn boring. All we did was tying ribbons. Me and Jia Ling keep finding excuses and leave guides for a while. after guides, we went to J8. Got kindda sick of J8 already even though there are a few more new stores. There were really a lot of offers there. Sales everywhere. And guess what? I was again approached by the same salesman I saw before the chalet to buy perfume again. Haha... he still remember me. But I must say... that person is really scary. Always pop out of nowhere. :S

He had a bad day yesterday too. But not worse than mine. In the end, he was the one who cool me down. Really grateful for that. Had training today, got into the school team. Congrats to him! He was really worry he can't get in yesterday. :)

Guess my computer is more or less fixed. Really glad. Happy happy now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment