Sunday, December 28, 2003

Haiz... had a really boring day today. Woke up in time for the show... haha... finally. After my shows... listened to the radio. Ya... the weekly routine. But hey... today long hu bang ended an hour earlier. Yea... its the annual erm... (don't know what you call that) today. Haha... ENERGY got the 2nd best group. Stupid SHE... always them. Haha... but never mind. ENERGY got two songs on the top ten list and SHE only got one. Wahaha... lame.

Dad is in a real bad mood today. So scary... hate it when he is in bad mood. He starts scolding me and my brothers. At least now he's in a better mood. Guess I gotta work on my homework later. If not, not only my dad will explode, the teachers will explode when school reopen. Hell with those homework! I thought the holiday is suppose to give us a break... let us rest. How come so many homework? I know the teachers gave us homework for our own good but I think there is really too much for this holiday. :S

Haiz... Jia Ling got a new handphone. Haiz again... its my dream handphone she had. So jealous. But fret not... New year coming. Haha... after that sure got money buy. Haha... But now that Jia Ling got a new line. She keep msg-ing me. Okay... Jia Ling if you are reading this... I am not pissed off with you msg-ing me. Don't worry. :) I just really have not many SMS. Dad keep complaining that I keep msg-ing. Get scolding every month because of my phone bills. Think if I really overshot by too much... dad is going to cancel my line. (that's what he always say.) And people who know me well should know... I cannot survive without handphone or my favorite computer or the television. Haha... and I realize that when my dad's home, I don't receive much SMS. But when he is at home, I keep receiving SMS. Okay... its always the same few people. I don't mind but my dad gets really angry once he hears 3 incoming msg. That's stupid right... but I am clever enough to use the silent mode. Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment