Monday, December 22, 2003

Had lunch with him today. Finally! Was like playing hide and seek with him just now. He said when he reached he will call me but mum was nagging at me for doing nothing at home. So I went out earlier, before he called, to aviod being made to do housework for my mum. I went to the only comic selling shop in under the mrt station to wait for his call while I spend most of my money on another comic. He was at my house the 12th level lift when he called. After that, we had to meet at the busstop. Met one of his basketball friend there. After that we went for lunch at Chong Pang. He didn't finish his food, said was very tasteless. Then he send me all the way for tuition. On the way to tuition, he asked this very weird question: Do I look like a girl? Haha... he make me look at a picture of him and his friend and ask the question again and agin. Haha... he said his friends and mum said he look like a girl cos he keep wearing the red shorts. I was laughing like siao... then he ask why I keep laughing then all I did was look at him and smile. He smiled back. Wahaha...he look really cute when he smile. He look cuter without his glasses.

Bet he is now plaing basketball with his friends at the basketball court near my house. Wanna go down and see but I stopped myself. Asked me whether wanna watch movie (the internal something one, the one with tony in it) together, say the holiday going to end wanna see me again. Too bad I got to entertain that pile of homework first. :S

Had another boring lesson of a maths just now. The questions was so damn hard. Went home late again. Lucky its the last lesson this month. Wahaha.... going siao again.

No comments:

Post a Comment