Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Peeps!!! New year coming soon, anyone wanna buy new year goodies from me? Haiz... why people always reply, "Don't want lah, currently broke. Somemore so expensive. Sorry." Cry!!! They broke, I also broke. Zhen Yan say if I can sell at least 500 boxes of that kok-zai thing, he will get me a new handphone. Okay, I desperately need a new handphone, people who know me well enough should know why. What a good friend. But then again, 500 boxes is way too many. Currently, I only got two orders from my aunt.

Sometimes, I wonder. Why he always msg me when he cycling? Doesn't it seem very dangerous this way? Ah... hack. But he really has been cycling too many times this few days. Haha... aiya don't care lah. He was really funny last night. He was jealous of my brother cos I always talk to my brother. He was like: Why you always talk to your brother then never talk crap with me too. Haha... cute huh.

Helped Jaclyn with my blog yesterday. Feel so proud of myself. Helped her solve her archive problem. And I sort of comfort her with her bgr problems. I am such a great friend right? (duck rotten eggs) But still I think I am really bad at comforting people. Worse in html. Though I helped her with her blog, I took like an hour to figure out what happen.

Finished reading my new comic. Currently reading The Guardian again. How boring reading the same books again. Yah... Nicholas Sparks' novels are always my favorite but reading them too many times, is really boring. I could practically memorize the whole plot and stuff... School reopening next week. How exciting! But still, homework not done yet... Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment