Sunday, December 21, 2003

Smiles, smiles and more smiles. Hmm... so sweet. Msg me just now just when I woke up. Said he was cycling to AMK. Abit crazy right, Sembawang to Ang Mo kio. Bet he is playing basketball now. Do so much exercise, a bit siao, he like not tired one. Haha... almost fell down just now while msg-ing me. Poor thing... must be careful wor. Hmm... its already 2 weeks plus one day now. Hope can last til next year. What am I thinking!!! (hammer myself)

Slept like 3 hours just now. Was really tired. Now, I am so energetic, doubt I can sleep a wink tonight. Finished reading my kindaichi... sigh... now I am still stuck with harry potter. Really hope I've got some money with me now, so that I can buy a new novel. Craving for a new novels now, got really sick and tired reading the same old ones again and again.

Had tuition in the morning. Sucks... the test he gave me was so damn hard. Went home an hour later than expected answering only 3 pathetic questions. Haiz... was thinking about him while Mr Ng was away. I must say he really is a very caring person. Had a war at home last night and he sort of make me feel more "calm". That two irritating brothers of mine are the source of the "war". Nicholas and Jian Sheng was playing outside the toilet. Then don't kno what the hell happen, Nicholas splash a cup of hot water on Jian Sheng. He now has a red patch on his back. Poor thing. Then, mum got all angry and started shouting at Nicholas. It all ended up with my two brothers crying. After that the whole house was so quiet (rare case). It was so scary at home. But to think of it, lucky dad was overseas last night. If not, I can't imagine what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment