Monday, December 29, 2003

Haha... so happy today. Met Jia Ling in the morning to pass her the books (finally!), then she lend me her history workbook. Haha... think I going to copy bah. :P After that, I met him again. Actually we were planning to meet for lunch but since we weren't that hungry so we took a walk. We went to the garden near my house and had a small chat there. Haha... nothing interesting... was talking about gays. He sent me to my doorstep before heading off for training. Yah ya... we walk took the stairs up again. Held my hands when we were at the 9th level. Haha... and before we say bye, he ... haha...

Besides the morning... the day was boring. Watched TV, use the computer, doing homework later. Its exactly like the normal school days except that I don't have to go to school. Haha... Hell with the homework. Still got a pile to complete and school is reopening in 4 days. Gotta get down to work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment