Sunday, December 07, 2003

Smiles!!! I was suppose to put this entry up yesterday but didn't have the time to. Yesterday, I agreed to be his stead. Never dreamt that this day would ever come. I took one whole night deciding whether to accept or reject. But with my "advisors'" help, I accepted. Its like a dream come true. Ok... I know, too much novel reading cause this lame imagination.

Slept quite late last night. Was playing cards with my brother and msg that certain person. Went to my grandma house last night too. Saw this particular person on the MRT train who look so much like Jermyn. Hehe... I almost called that person Jermyn yesterday.

Today, like every Sunday is a very boring day. Played a couple of board games with my brothers. Tomorrow, I will be going for yet another camp. The P5 camp was fun, but I doubt Girl Guides camp would be as fun. Probably going to do more drills. But I am really looking foward for the night tour. Hmm...wonder what we will be doing.

Think think. Oh ya... big news. I quarrelled with my dad yesterday. I said I wanted to buy myself a new handphone and he started talking about those phone bills and stuff. The worst thing is that we quarrelled on the MRT train on the way home. A few people were actually staring at us. Ok... its my fault. I was rather unreasonable last night. Anyway my dad didn't really bother about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment