Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas! Haha... I know its only Christmas eve, don't have to remind me. Spent half my afternoon with him. We took a "nowhere bus" again. Took 854 to bedok. Then took a small walk there before taking another 854 back to khatib. I could tell he was really very sleepy this afternoon but still manage to keep awake and talk to me. Yea... we talked quite a lot on the bus. Nothing really interesting but for once, I was so damn close to him. My shoulder was leaning against his. And through the conversation I ha with him, I realize he and his ex weren't that close. They didn't really go out that much cos he like staying at home, like me! Read a few articles from the newspaper on the bus together. Then we listened to the radio. When we reach khatib, he send me all the way to the corridor outside my apartment. Yea... he walked up from the first floor to the eleven floor with me - me used to use the stairs instead of the lift. So sweet... That's because he keep eating sweets. Haha... just trying to be lame. Bet he keep eating sweets cos he was hungry, he ate very little for lunch. Haha... I bought his lunch for him. How nice can I be... (duck from rotten eggs).

Dad just came home with a large hamper. Said was from his company. My brothers are currently "raiding" it. Its like they are so excited about the crackers and sweets in there. Bet it will all be gone within 2 days. Hmm... probably I go join them in the "destruction" of the hamper later... I really am very hungry now.

Haiz... I can still see that pile of homework smiling at me. Boy, I think I will be having a really busy week. Can't believe that I really have to complete 5 chapters of the history workbook and 4 chemistry past year papers from the 10 years series. Those are only the few I hate most, still got geography and chinese. I think I am sick already...

No comments:

Post a Comment