Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Apparently, my dry cough became a flu. It wasn't so bad in the morning but after my afternoon nap just now, I started coughing and sneezing like erm... don't know how to describe. Hopefully, I will be fine tomorrow morning. It better be okay tomorrow. There will be physics and chemistry test tomorrow. Sucks! How the hell am I going to study this two bloody subjects? Headache!!!

Did titration today. Have no idea what happened to my readings. My values range from 24.8 cm² to 26.0 cm². The worst thing is, my values are all different- there isn't even two values which are somehow close. So what to do? Copy people's reading. Don't know what happened to my titration skills. Haiz...

Went home with Shin Ye and Kingsley. Feel really weird going home with this two. Used to argue with them all the time. Anyway, I met Jeremy and Qui Yun on the bus today. Hmm... never met so many people I know on the bus before. Haha. Then, met Elaine. Pass her textbooks to her. Her sister was with her. Kawaii!!! Elaine's sister is really very cute. How I wish I got a sister like her. Cute and hardworking. I don't like my brothers. They only know how to pick on me. So yea... it is very normal for a war to happen at home. Luckily, mum didn't make us take tae-kwan-do lessons. If not, I can't imagine what will happen. Haha... violent siblings.

Still feeling so tired. Gaining weight at a super fast rate now. Everyday, come home, lunch, then sleep. Though I still do my daily exercise- running up the stairs. Eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Haiz... need to do more exercises but no time. What the hell. Anyway, there will be guides tomorrow. I don't think there is any way I can skip it again. Nurul said that tomorrow will be threhearsalal and all are excused from houspracticese. Honestly, I rather go for houspracticese to guides. I wanna try out high jump!!! Too bad... for two houspracticese so far... they didn't touch on high jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment