Thursday, February 19, 2004

Sniff sniff... sob sob... Chel saw him on the train today! Its so unfair. The last time I saw him was like 19 days ago. And we met Chel on that day too. How come Chel get to see him and I don't? Why?!!! Haiz... okay... I think I overeacted. Hmm... probably can meet him on Saturday since I am going to ACJC carnival that day, I could invite him along as well.

Well... today's a tiring day. Still having that dry cough. *Cough cough. Had physics and chemistry tests. Haiz... both paper don't know how to do. So...? Think I am going to fail both science again. Stupid haber process and contact process. Got so mixed up.

During life skills lesson today, we watched the video of our class play. Its the first time I see the whole thing on stage. (can't catch everything backstage) The making of the play was very funny. Was laughing like mad woman. Haha... greatest impression? Kai Yuan's goldilock's hair and Edmund's favorite phrase "XXX, surprise to see me?" Wahaha.

After school, history remedial. So boring, was sleeping throughout her lesson. After that, went for guides (excused from house practice). Did drills. Boring. Rather go for house practice. Why always like that? When I attend house practice, they don't start on the events. But when I am not at house practice, they start with the events. Bloody guides. Waste so much of my time.

So sleepy! Tomorrow... english test. Finally the week is over soon. Next week, lesser tests, lesser stress. (Hey~ it rhythms!) Haha... can slack a bit now. How am I suppose to study english test anyway. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment