Tuesday, February 17, 2004

YawnZ! So tired today. Had a bit of dry cough. Jaclyn, Jia Ling and Jessie weren't in school today. Elaine came but she seems really sick right after recess. Had to take a taxi home right after school. She won't be in school tomorrow. So guess I am all alone at the back of the class again.

Had A math test today. Was stuck at the 3rd and 4th questions. Hao Hao had been a really great friend and helped me with the 4th question. Haha... yea... that's cheating. I managed to solve the 3rd question at the very last minute. Phew! Miss Ng wasn't really pleased with me after the test. Because I took ages to hand in my paper. Haha...

Came home, watched wan qu yu le again. Then took a long long nap. Woke up at 6! Was late for tuition again. Haha. Just don't know why I am so tired lately. Slept during Madm Tong's lesson. Think she noticed me sleeping during her lesson but didn't bother to wake me. Well... phew. Was extremely lame during geography lesson. Me and fish was crapping all the way. Was imitating the way Liang Hock shake his butt when Ismail suddenly appear behind me. Fish was laughing her head off when she was gone. Haha... Oh... fish was going nuts about that small little cut on her thumb (wondering where it came from) when all of the sudden I said "ox-bow lake". Haha... dotZ. It was because the cut on her thumb look so much like the shape of a ox-bow lake. (the class was discussing about it at that time) Okay... lame! Since when I'm not lame and crappy anyway. Haha... too much influence from Geraldine.

No comments:

Post a Comment