Saturday, February 28, 2004

Had guides today. BORING! Had PT, hate PT. Then, had test. At least I pass one. I am still SO far from the silver award. Well... I haven't even got my bronze award. Haiz... how sad.

After guides, went for lunch with Joyce, Elaine and Jia Ling. Forgot to bring my EZ-link card and my money today. Thanks to Elaine... I am able to have a decent lunch- she lend me money again. Jaclyn went to meet my "kor". Haha... Kindda envy them. They meet at least once a week. After tomorrow, it will be a month since I last seen him. Hmm... guides on excursion next week- cycling at east coast park. He will be selling flag that day.

Was reading this really touching story last night. Hmm... this reminds me... wish-chan haven't been updating for a VERY long time. Miss her stories. Been wondering all the time... whether Kaitou is Mikai. And I am craving to continue reading the romance between my favourite SYAORAN and Sukura. Anyway... back to the story I was reading. I really respect that girl in the story. She lead a horrible life before she meet him. She was so brave to overcome the obstacle between them and is willing to do anything (even sacrificing her life) for him. How touching. I almost cried if my mum wasn't reading behind me all the time.

Hmm... haha... I was LOCKED outside my apartment today. Haha... Why? Because I left my keys at home and mum and my two irritating and annoying brothers were out for lunch. So... the poor bird was seated outside my apartment, doing nothing while waiting PATIENTLY for them to return. Oh... anyhow... I saw Zhi Wei in school today! Wahaha...! Okay... I am not crazy about Zhi Wei... so don't "wu hui". I just admire Zhi Wei's leadership qualities. Never will they see Bernice with good leadership qualities... I am practically what Adam called: a sheep. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment