Friday, February 27, 2004

Currently feeling so BLOATED! Had a VERY heavy dinner. Wahaha... tuition ended an hour later than usual. Was having a test as usual. Hmm... it was easy. Met my dad at the void deck on the way back.

School today was boring. (since when is it not boring anyway?) After school... went to see the Sec 4s of 2003 get their O level results. Saw lots of happy faces. Well... and yes... tearful (is there such a word? :S) faces too. Congrats to those who did well. Oh my god... I can't believe that asshole, Ivan got L1R5 of 8. Ah!!! The worst is... fish told me he deproved, he got a 7 for his prelim. What the hell... people like him can get such good results... I think I need to do some soul-searching.

Went back to Peiying today with Chel to fight for our CIP points. Wahaha. Too bad, both Mr Dino and Mr Hassan went off already. I WANT MY CIP POINTS!!! Haha... nuts already. So went home empty handed.

Bored! Its still the same... mosquitoes have been feasting on me. Wahaha... I killed one with my bare hands today. Eww... you can't imagine how big the mosquito was. I bet its at least half a cm long. Yucks!

Currently... piss with someone. Name? Secret. That person has been damn erm... don't know how to describe. Thick skinned? Hmm... anyhow I am pissed off with that person. That feeling has been building in me for quite some times already. But what I do? Sometimes, I just choose to ignore this person... but it seems that it doesn't work. That person will just come and irritate me. Hao Hao has been asking me... why am I so quiet these days? Probably thats the reason why... I don't wanna talk much to that person... I have been trying to avoid the person. (Hao Hao... if you are reading this... I am not talking about you... its someone else... you are a great friend!) Hmm... probably I shouldn't think so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment