Thursday, February 26, 2004

Having problems with mosquitoes again. They seem to be EVERYWHERE! Why must this creature exist?!!! Haha... was rather pissed just now. Why? Firstly, the mosquitoes have been having a great time feasting on me. Secondly, my brother had been such good brothers. I was sleeping when they came home from school and they were so "quiet". I almost slap Nicholas because he was singing this really stupid song SO loudly.

Anyway... school sucks today. I FAILED my chemistry. I've got only 6 out of 25. Sad!!! Cry!!! Well... actually I kindda predicted I won't be doing well for this test because... there was physics test that day too. I didn't really studied chemistry because I knew physics is my weaker subject. So I only prepare for physics. And so... got mixed up between the haber process and contact process. Whatever~

Skipped house practice today. Hurray!!! Haha... I am not a single bit interested in any track events so what for go for some stupid house practice? Well... I won't give a damn if Zaiton going to make a big fuss out of it.

Anyway, 4/3 play was great. It was better than I expected. Good job! However, I think its kindda violent - the part when the prisoners say how they murdered guys and ended in prison. Oh... Rashidah and Haoren were like... whoa. I must say they really have that talent on stage. They way they speak... it was great.

Okay... anyhow...I was reading Jac's blog. Okay... I must agree that the "pass-by" and "walkover" peeps are abit too far. They are so "guo fen". Horrible people. Why can't they just mind their our business and stay out of others. That's too much... I just hate it when people poke into one's our business and critisize/ insult/ crap about it. I understand how Jac may be feeling now. I especially hate this kindda of people (referring to passer-by and walkover), they have been so sarcastic and mean but they are just too coward to use their real name. Well... whatever~!

No comments:

Post a Comment