Saturday, February 28, 2004

Was wondering what are friends for? Friends are always defined as the one who will be there to hold you and support with throughout woes and of course... joy. But do true friends really exist? Maybe... I don't know. Many are just hypocrites... that's what I think. They can be so good in the surface but deep down inside... they hate you to the core... they bad-mouth about you. Is that what I call friends?

Its true that the betrayal of a friend is one of the greatest "torture" in the universe. I once trusted this friend- a very close friend, one you could easily call a best friend. But what happened? It the same... its always the same. She found new friends and started calling people names. I sort of drift away from them... I made new friends of course. They were great peeps. But unfortunately the same thing happened. What's wrong with being quiet? Its not a sin for being quiet. So how... that diligent and kind-hearted good friend of mine turned out to be a bitch as well. What happened? I am not sure... but fish said it was influence... by another her.

Well... life goes on. Of course, we all meet new friends. The once so anti-social me... now tried to open up. Reach out to more people. But sad to say... humans are all the same (I'm no different too). Man are all selfish creatures. I was wondering... whether she befriended me because I was too gullible? Or because she knows that no matter how she insult or critise me, I won't get angry. Well... she is wrong. True... that I am too timid to voice things out but NO... I am not going to tolerate that kind of attitude she has. Yea... I know everyone have problems with their attitude, I'm no exception. No one's perfect. Well... yea... I still treat her as a good friend but erm... don't know how to say.

Hmm... just scribble this after reading Vanessa's blog. I know she has problem with her friendship with someone. Hmm... somehow... I think... some things couldn't just keep inside me for too long. I talk to fish about her before. Yea... fish doesn't like her as well. But then, telling her what I think will leave a scar in our friendship forever. I'm in such a dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment