Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Life sucks. It sucks to the core. Like you can see... I am in a very piss off mood today. Why exactly? I have no idea at all. Okay... I know what you peeps are thinking. Nope... its not that thing. One thing... I can't seem to be able to concentrate on my social studies. Social studies is a whole batch of crap anyway. I hate that teacher too. School sucks. Was sleeping during english lesson. Was late this morning. The day is a total shit. Trying to starve myself during recess today. But fortunately or unfortunately, Dylan treat me and Jaclyn food. Had to stay back for chemistry INTENSIVE remedial tomorrow. What the hell... I hate chemistry. I hate Madm Tong. Talking about teachers, I hate Mrs Ismail too. She sucks... they both sucks. I hate it when Madm Tong nag, I hate it when Mrs Ismail open her mouth and produce any noise out of it. In fact I hate everything in life. Argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment