Monday, February 16, 2004

Tiring day. Skipped guides today because I was feeling kindda dizzy after school. Think the whole of 4/2 guides did not went for the meeting. It's like many in class are sick today. Can hear them sniffing and coughing the moment I enter the class. Jia Ling, Elaine, Jaclyn and Jessie all went home even before recess. So I was all alone at the back of the class. Haha... not really actually. Hao Hao accompanied me during math lesson. We were like talking and talking and talking throughout the whole period. Luckily, Miss Ng didn't pick on us. Haha. Joyce accompanied me at the back of the class during physics and Chinese lessons. We were like sleeping during Chinese lesson. Of course, Lao Da knew we were sleeping. Why? Because Kingsley and Zhen Yan were seated in front of us. But still the day was rather boring.

Came home, on the television. And ENERGY WAS ON WAN QU YU LE! Luckily, I didn't go for guides today. Haha. If not I would have miss my dear Ah Di again. Oh my god, it's been ages since they appear on screen. Or more like it's been a very long time since I watch wan qu yu le. *Chanting Energy! Energy! Energy! Energy! Energy! Haha...

Took a long long nap just now. Had an extremely weird dream. Haha... imagine the school hall on fire. :S shall go now, A math test tomorrow. Differentiation... hmm... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment