Friday, February 20, 2004

Finally!!! Haha... finally cut my hair after so long. Now, its like "Ah Mah's" hair, I mean about the same length as hers. Haha... But then, my hair is kindda messy now. Bet it will curl in the morning. Haha.

Thinking day today. Had to stand in front of the whole school in the morning. That stupid VP make us stand even longer by making some really stupid speech. Hate her... was cursing her in the squad. Haha. Jaclyn and Joyce were making fun of my hair when I had that two pony tails on. Ah... Mummy... they bully me! Haha... joking.

Had NE quiz today. I am a senior builder. Had a hell time answering the last few questions and $32000 down the drain. I am so stupid! Benson's a master builder. He is the first master builder in our school for year 2004. Congrats to him. Wan and Vanessa was complaining that they could have gotten master builder if the time didn't run out so quickly. Vanessa was just so close to becoming a master builder... stupid lagging computer. Haha... Anyway, I am so happy I completed hearing that story. Took like 3 days to get the entire story. Haha.

Health check today. Was scolded by the nurse for not wearing my glasses. Haha... who gives a damn anyway. I can see quite well without them... besides when it comes to reading words and using the computer. Well... heck! Took our blood pressure. Think my blood pressure kindda high. :S Must cut down on oily food. But then, mum said that blood pressure is somehow related to one's temper. She said bad tempered people like me always have higher blood pressure. Weird theory huh. Who says I am bad tempered anyway? Hahaha... okay... maybe a little.

Hmm... going to the ACJC carnival tomorrow. How exciting. I have never never step into a Junior College before. Haha... can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment