Saturday, February 21, 2004

Haiz... Bored!!! What am I doing online anyway? I have no idea. Should just go to bed now I dream of what's going to happen tomorrow. But its not that often I see him online. Okay... I know he will always be online on friday night- very late at night. Why is he only free when I am very tired? That's kindda stupid. Sometimes, its hard to understand the complex mind of a bird. Haha... see... I am all crappy again.

Oh... can't wait to get my hands on the collector's edition of national geographic. Before you peeps say "whoa! since when bird starts to enjoy reading such magazines", I must make this clear. I am not a single bit interested in animals or whatsoever. I am only interested in astronomy. The collector's edition of national geographic this month is featuring on SPACE-the universe in pictures. Oh my god! I MUST get that. Just imagine the amazing pictures in it- its high time I start getting updated with the latest information outside our planet. Haha... been really lazy to go nasa.com to check up all the time. Enough crap and back to the book... I WANT IT SO BADLY!!! Ah... probably be dreaming of it tonight. Wahaha... Funny how I can be so crazy about such magazines.

Think I better go to bed now. Got to give my "brother" morning call tomorrow. He said he going to ACJC with us. How come no one tell me that? Well... never mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment