Friday, February 06, 2004

Having problems with my computer last night. Envy fish!!! She will be getting a new computer. Talking about fish... she told me today "your blog is known!". So now I know... I was thinking of setting my a private blog so I can write most of my deep secret without people reading them and I can always chill there.

School was boring. Had the class play rehearsal after school. The few of us were early so I played volleyball with Kai Yuan. Then, Yi En, Kenneth and some others join in. (cannot really remember who) Okay... volleyball is way too cool, its fun... much more fun then basketball. Haha. Yea... I admit it... I just love volleyball. Back to the play... they did on the hulooloos' scene today... yea... thats me and the few others. So they came out with some really lame command for the hulooloos to charge forward. It was really funny. After the hulooloos' scene, I played volleyball again. This time its with Jaclyn, Wei Ming, Zhen Yan and cannot remember who else. Haha... been a long long time since I played volleyball... yea... I love volleyball!

Went for tuition alone today. Elaine didn't want to join anymore. Cry! That means I am all alone again. Well... never mind... I am so used to it already. Oh yea Jaclyn if you are reading this... I am now one of your hubby's godsister. So what? He say must call him "kor". Yea... finally got a ELDER brother. Haha... nuts! Anyway... tomorrow having chinese oral. Die... always very weak in my oral. I am so nervous already. Tomorrow also have flag day. Flag day will be very fun... I always enjoy flag day except for the standing-for-hours part. Haha... okay... treat it as an exercise.

Hmm... its already been two months. It lasted two months already... there is still a long way to go. Its valentine's day next Saturday, planning to meet him? Not sure. He was saying wanna meet but I am only free in the morning and early afternoon that day. Cousin having her wedding dinner on valentine's day... how romantic. Talking about that... shit... I have no dress to wear that day! Help! No way am I going to wear my CNY dress.

Hack about that... house practice yesterday. The class was late... haha. Too bad we didn't did much. I wanted to join high jump and huddles so badly. Yea... I only like those that involved jumping. Haha. And nope... I am not a single bit good at either of them. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment