Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Yet another boring day. Was reading my past entries just now. Hmm... was kindda crazy yesterday. Just having a bad mood yesterday, nothing much happened. So peeps... thanks for your concern. :)

Social studies test today was...horrible. Didn't know how to do. So wrote a whole bunch of crap... whatever anti-natalist thing I recalled from last year geography lesson. Well heck... its over anyway, what can I do. After school, had chemistry INTENSIVE rememdial. All we did was ... to do a piece of worksheet. Was very boring, don't seem that "intensive" to me.

Skipped both my breakfast and lunch today. Hmm... saved a lot of money now. I am a step closer to my national geographic now. Wahaha. I just need like $5 more. Haha. Can't wait to get my hands on that magazine. Oh my god... so exciting. Wahaha...

Hmm... house practice tomorrow. Going to try 4X 100m tomorrow. Why do I always land up in that event? Haha... cos its the easiest track event. But I thought I signed up for huddles. How come my name not there? Weird... but heck. Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment