Friday, April 02, 2004

I can't stand it! I dislike worrywarts. I hate them. I don't like it when they go, "How? What to do? You must help me. How? I'm scared/ nervous. How?". Bloody hell... I don't like it. Though I may appear to be listening, trying to think how to help, but still I don't like it at all. Its really irritating. Sorry to those that are reading and belong to this group of people. Honestly, I worry alot too... but I don't go around irritating people like ZS and JM. I pissed with them. Hate it.

Anyhow, came blog a second time for a purpose. Check this put http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids/home/CS_Hubble_Slide_Show.html. It's really nice. And to Edmund... you can find out information about stars on this website. Stop asking me on supernova and stars. I'm not a walking encyclopedia on astronomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment