Wednesday, April 07, 2004

YawnZ... so tiring. Just woke up from a 4 hours nap. Haha...

Sports meet today. Was late in meeting Elaine again. Haha... always me. Was packed like sardine in that MRT train. Head to the stadium with Rain, Car and Jac. What can I say... it was boring. Didn't really pay much attention to the runners. We were taking photos there. Haha... running around like crazy looking for teachers to take photos. That's the only fun part I guess. Anyway, congratulations to those who managed to clinch an award or two.

Went to Causeway point after that. Hard time deciding where to have lunch. Went around after that. Chance upon this jigsaw puzzle shop. Cool but too expensive. Had my eyes upon this really cool jigsaw star map. Cost $70. Trying to persuade my mum to get it for me. Its "oh my god" so nice. My mum just shrug when I mentioned about it. So meaning no hope already. I don't care... I'm going to save money for that. Erm... that will be after I buy that astronomy magazine.

Bored. Have not done any homework yet. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment