Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Hmm... went to school totally prepared for... recess. Wahaha. Mum packed 4 chilli tuna sandwiches and lime juice for me today. Cool... Chilli tuna is totally delicious. Haha... I'm a tuna lover. Of course i didn't finish those 4. I shared it with Elaine but erm... had more than 3. Wahaha... I am crapping again.

I hate the rain. You guys get what I mean right. Stupid weather. So tired when I got home. Sleep. Was late for tuition as usual. But came home an hour later than expected. Met my mum and brothers on the way back. Head to see the doc. Okay... finally a solution to my problem. Wahaha.

Sigh. Sports meet tomorrow. How "fun"! Going to be another boring day. Can't believe that bitch suggested we bring blue umbrella. What the hell... no one from our class will be bringing though. What can I say... we are so damn unlucky to be in the same house as 5A. You get what I mean. I dislike so many in that class. Especially Sophia and Dennis. Can't believe I was punish during the combined CCA camp last year because Dennis thinks that I've got attitude problem. Yes... I'm that petty... so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment