Tuesday, April 06, 2004

OH. MY. GOD. Friendster is such a "useful" thing. I was reading one of my primary school friend's sister's testimonial, erm... also my friend. What crap... okay... my friend's. Then, I came upon a very familiar name. Xiao Han? That's definately a rather weird nickname for a guy. Whatever. Yong Han... hmm... that pervert... I still remember those days. Met him a few times this year. Met him on the bus the other day, though he sat beside me, its like we don't know each other, didn't even say hi or whatsoever. Who cares anyway. Then, there was another occasion when I was at Bugis with Car and gang, on the way back, met him. Its like out of the sudden he remember this old friend. Approached me "Erm... Bernice right. Help me buy my tickets." I was like "what the hell". Hmm... back to the main point. The thing that make me take a closer look at his pictures is because I noticed another VERY familiar face. It's Tze Long, used to be one of my good pals. Haha... remember I used to call him "Ah Gong". Its been like ages since I last seen him. The other time call him go back to primary school together, he said something like that "See the stock market. If good than I go back if not I commit suicide". Lamer. Anyway, from the picture, it seems like he changed A LOT.

So whatever. Really miss those primary school days. No stress, more fun. Miss helping Mrs Huan at the Math corner/ room. Miss hearing Meng Da singing while we cleaning the math corner/ room. Miss Wei Tai crapping. Miss all those great friends like Zhang Mei, Yarui, Elaine, Sze Hui, Lei Shi, Yu Hui and Shin Ye. Miss the time we practice dances together. Miss being a teacher's pet. :S Wahaha. Okay... I practically miss everything. Sigh. Guess I'm not the only one. Who doesn't miss those days when we were younger, cuter, and definately innocent? Wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment