Saturday, April 10, 2004

Just came home from Grandma's house. Feeling totally exhausted.

Met Car early for tuition. Wan forgot about it, arrive rather late. When she came in, all was distracted because she just blast into the room. Haha... Mr Lim forgot where he stopped. Irritating teacher. Was teaching about the wire cables and stuff. Saying why birds don't get electrocuted when they stand on the wires, I was being used as a example. "If Bernice was to hang herself on one of the cable wires... ..." Wan and Car was laughing their head out. Oh please... like why the hell would I wanna hang on a cable wire?

Went to grandma's house straight after that. The bus was totally disgusting. It stinks and its so packed. Reached there really late. Made the rest wait, so pai seh. Didn't do much there. On the way home, met Chang Shui's sister. Didn't recognize her at first. Don't remember her being so tall... then realize she was wearing high heals.

Having that headache again. Thought okay already. Was feeling so well during the afternoon. The effect of the medicine wears off so fast. Maybe should take more.

That "feel drifting apart" feeling is like "already drifted apart" sort of feeling. I don't know. Am I being just paranoid or is it true? I don't wanna think anymore. The world is blurring again. Mich promised to sing me a song on Monday. Titled "I hate Bernice". How cool. Mich I love you for this. Wahaha... see Zhen Yan... like you say Hentai not in trend anymore, I can easily find a les partner. Wahaha... just joking. I don't wanna feel this way. Yes... I still have feelings. Don't treat me like a spare, mister. I'm not that fun to fool around.

No comments:

Post a Comment