Sunday, April 11, 2004

What the hell!!! The same thing happened again within days. How can he switch the bloody channel when Energy is on. Excuse me... I've been waiting for weeks to watch their performance. And its been ages since I watched my dear Ah Di dance. He did it on purpose. See now, Energy is gone, he switch it right back. What the fuck. If I'm still having that voice, I would have definately yell at him and I will be probably be thrown out of the house. That's the god-damn-it disadvantage having only one television at home. Bloody hell... I can't stop cursing... blood still boiling. How can he do that to me? He knew fully well I could do practically anything to see Energy. Hell...

The day went badly. Don't know what got into me in the morning. Just can't stop the tears from flowing. I've no idea what happened. Been a long long time since things like that happened.

What a day. Hell... still pissed. You peeps can't expect me to have a smiling face pasted in the middle of my face tomorrow. That will be so fake. Mood swinging from extreme end to another. Don't agitate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment